KASMIERSKY DOG PARK
A 10 acre park off Sgt. Ed Holcomb Blvd area. There is a dedicated fenced area for dogs. There is not a separation for large and small dogs, however. There are quite a few benches with lots of shade. There is a human and doggy water faucet, a water hose and a doggy poop bag dispenser inside the dog park. One large entry area to help keep dogs secure. Plenty of room for your dog to run and enjoy this dog park. In addition, this park has a 1/2 mile lighted walking trail with lots of trees. Enjoy a lovely walk around this very popular park.
Restrooms, water fountains, picnic area, 2 Pavilions, Tennis Courts, Playground, Basketball courts, and Handball Court, Skate Park (Open until 11
pm) and a large Athletic Field are available at Kasmiersky Park.
- Handlers are responsible for any injuries caused by the dog under their control
- The Kasmiersky off leash area is for dogs, their handlers and those accompanying them. No other use is allowed
- All dogs must be leased when entering and leaving off leash area
- All dogs must be legally licensed and vaccinated and shall wear a visible license
- Dogs under 4 months of age and female dogs in heat are prohibited
- Handlers must be 16 years of age or older
- Handler is limited to a maximum of two dogs
- Dogs must be under voice control of their handler at all times
- Dogs must be removed from the off leash area immediately at the first sign of aggression
- Handles must “scoop the poop” and dispose of waste in designated containers
- Handlers must fill in any holes dug by dogs under their control
- No other animals other than dogs are permitted
- Children must be supervised by parents or guardian
- All food is prohibited. Both human and dog
- All other park rules apply
Hours: Dawn to Dusk Daily
Website: Link to City of Conroe Parks
Directions: 889 Old Magnolia Road. Off South Loop 336 West – turn right on Sgt. Ed Holcombe Blvd. South, Turn right on Old Magnolia Road – go past Kirk Road and the park is on the right. The Dog park on the NW section of the park.
Map: Link to map